The ownership of TPS Products has been involved in the parts washer industry since 1988. TPS Products has been a Cuda parts washer sales & service partner since 2006. Our mission is to provide you with the best parts washer service available. We also pride ourselves on our knowledge in the parts washer industry. Our customer service and tech support speaks for itself. We will go above and beyond to gain your trust and your business.
- We are the CUDA authorized sales representatives for Wisconsin, Minnesota, Upper Michigan, Northern Illinois & NE Iowa. We sell top & front loading aqueous parts washers, accessories, detergents and other consumables. We stand behind what we sell.
- We fix your CUDA and other aqueous parts washer and provide scheduled maintenance. A well maintained parts washer not only cleans parts better, but lasts longer.
- Tim Silvius: Selling & servicing parts washers since 1988
- Paula Silvius: Providing parts washer customer service & support since 1999
Independent Sales, Service & Support Representative
- Jim Kruschke: Sales and service of automotive equipment since 1992; Cuda parts washers since 2006. Serving Southeast Wisconsin
- Kevin Melvin: Cuda sales and service representative since 2008. Serving Southwest Wisconsin, Southeast Minnesota & Northeast Iowa.
- Jim Menard: Automotive service since 1982; Cuda parts washers since 2011. Serving Minnesota & Western Wisconsin.
- Tim Silvius: Serving Northeast Wisconsin
Cuda Automatic Parts Washers: The History of a leader
Cuda parts washers began under the Cuda name in 1993 when five brothers from Michigan began testing the waters of the automatic parts washer (APW) business by private labeling APW machines and selling them from the back of their pick-up trucks. After a successful test of the market, the brothers decided to start designing and manufacturing their own, state-of-the-art APWs. Their close contact with the end user resulted in innovative designs that demonstrated a thorough understanding of the needs of the customer. Soon, Cuda’s small operation in Howell, Michigan outgrew itself and the brothers relocated the operation to Calumet, Michigan.
Starting from an initial product line of just one APW, Cuda’s breath of offerings has grown to a line of over 7 different platforms, each with various configurations. Cuda offers top-load APWs, front-load APWs, a full line of detergents, and parts and accessories to compliment its APWs.
In 1997, Cuda’s founders sold their young and thriving business to Harbour Group, a privately owned operating company with a demonstrated record of success in acquiring and developing manufacturing companies for long-term investment. In 1999, Harbour Group formed C-Tech Industries following their acquisition of other powerful industrial cleaning players, establishing North America’s largest manufacturer of water cleaning systems.
In 2004, the acquisition of C-Tech Industries by Kärcher poised the company for even stronger growth by bringing together the American market leader in professional cleaning equipment with the recognized leader for the rest of the world. Cuda took on the family name in January 2007, and became known as Kärcher Cuda Series. In 2010, we went back to the original Cuda name that we were originally well known for.
Cuda is proud of its thousands of satisfied customers, a top-grade national and international distributor network, and an ever expanding line of automatic parts washers designed for a broad array of applications.
Refund & Return Policy:
All Sales Are Final